|Posted by MAGNIFICENT on July 5, 2016 at 5:15 PM||comments (0)|
full tutotorial here>>>>http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26464
for those that needs video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buP2iMsF5ss
hit likes and give credits to onwers im just a poster
|Posted by MAGNIFICENT on January 11, 2015 at 6:15 AM|
Guys, for installing Whatsapp on your iPad, below are the simple instructions:
1) You must have Jailbroken iPad.
2) From Cydia, you need to install tweak called "WhatsPad"
3) Connect your iPad to PC and go to iTunes / App Store and download "Whatsapp".
4) After downloading "Whatsapp" go to Drive C:/ Users/My music/iTunes/iTunes media/mobile applications. There will you see Whatsapp IPA downloaded from Appstore. (copy that and paste to Desktop).
5) Download application called iFunbox from internet, its just about 9 MB file.
6) Run iFunbox and connect your iPad to PC, it will detect your iPad, you will see option of "Install App" on the top, click there and pull the "Whatsapp IPA" which you copied on Desktop.
7) After installation you will see Whatsapp on your iPad and rest you know how to configure it :-)
|Posted by MAGNIFICENT on August 25, 2013 at 7:35 AM||comments (0)|